Starting and building a business can be a daunting prospect and many budding entrepreneurs are often given inadequate or poor advice and support or left to fend for themselves and learn by their mistakes which can ruin a business before it gets off the ground.
At WDM we understand the need for professional yet friendly advice and support in planning a new business. We will take your ideas and offer you a realistic, constructive evaluation of the best strategy for building your business in a variety of ways including:
- An assessment of the business structure most suited to your goals – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Preparation of a business plan, budgets and cashflow projections, trading forecasts
- Assessment of your finance requirements, advice on finance sources, preparation of proposals
- How to establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Internal recording systems for complying with statutory requirements